Alcohol and Other Drugs

If students have alcohol or other drugs (AOD) concerns they can meet with a counselor to discuss and evaluate needs. Short-term counseling services are available. If longer-term or more intensive services are required we will assist with referrals.

UMBC has teamed up with the world-renowned Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation to ensure students and their families have access to today’s most trusted addiction and mental health care resources.

If students are looking for AOD resources they can also access our referrals database.